Friday, December 07, 2007

The Perfect Revenge

In case you haven't frequented "What Makes Narcissists Tick" long enough to notice the difference, I should mention that when I started, I wasn't serious about the book. (Not like I was about my other books.) It was just an easy-on-the-eyes version of the Website, especially for people on dial-up connections. I almost felt guilty about charging money for it.

But over time, I have gotten better. Comforting others has comforted me and made me neither selfless anymore nor selfish. And I find it the perfect revenge to get something positive out of contact with the narcissists in my life.

I could almost thank them for this income stream.

(But I won't ;-)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Anna Valerious said...

Good for you, Kathy. There is nothing selfish about being paid for your excellent efforts on this subject. You rock and roll on the topic of malignant narcissism and deserve every penny you get. On that note...I've been planning to buy your ebook "What Makes Narcissists Tick" for a long time now. Today seems like just the right day to follow through on that!

Keep up the fabulous work you do, Kathy.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being able to generate wealth is heroic. Not only do you have a product to sell but you also add value to my life by your writing.

I am so glad that I found your website and thank you very much.

-Cassandra

P.S. I love the idea of transfering wealth (energy) back from looters to productive people, indeed it is the perfect "revenge."

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize there was a book! I will be buying it this month! Thank you for your enlightening efforts! I'm sending a copy to my little sister too!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Your book is absolutely great and IMO a bargain for the accurate information and help it provides its readers. You can’t imagine how much it has helped me (and I have read many others).

It is one of the best books for the VICTIMS of narcissists, together with Narcissistic Lovers.

The only thing I miss in it is that “What Makes Narcissists Tick”, as most other books on narcissism, doesn’t address properly the passive-aggressive narcissist, focusing almost exclusively on the raging narcissist.

I guess that is the MO of most female narcissists and the reason why they are rarely diagnosed.

My last “girlfriend” (can I call that a relationship?) was the perfect example of the passive-aggressive woman, she would destroy your soul with the softest voice, calmly speaking, no visible anger for outsiders. That in a moment of tenderness, or right after receiving love, gifts, help, whatever, or, for example, when we were driving to buy our wedding rings.

Thank you very much for your book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

craig class janesville