Monday, January 07, 2008

Light posting for a few days

Last week I had a psychedelic computer monitor that needed replacing. (You'd be surprized how odd things look when there is no green.) I no sooner got it replaced when I got slammed by a nasty respiratory virus. You'll probably notice that posting is light, and that's just because I'm a bit under the weather. Nonetheless I should keep up with publishing your comments every few hours.

PS
The dog always barks at the sounds made by Microsoft Office. He hates it. But after a minute or so, I'm wondering why he hasn't gotten over me opening that program yet - then I hear it. Thunder. It's thundering and lightning out there. In January. In Wisconsin. Yeah! No wonder the furnace is hardly running.

Technorati Tags:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

craig class janesville